Mclaren M23 WIP

Mclaren M23 WIP

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Trumpeter 1/144 F-22A box opening - first jet project after almost 40 years

When I was in school - cannot even remember if it was primary school or early in secondary school, one day my beloved father picked me up from school, and we went to walk in the model shop nearby. 
I think it was a Tamiya F-14 I took, is it 1/32 (don't think so), 48 or 72, which I cannot remember also. I remembered, it was a big box (which is not a big box for a kid ?), and I was a happy boy.

Did I finish it ? I think I did. Where is it ? long gone, again, bad memory and hard to recall now. 

What is important was the fatherhood and the childhood, and the bonding. I missed it, a lot. 

After all these years, I decided to give it a try again. 
And going to start with a small one, really tiny one - 1/144 F-22A from Trumpeter. 


Kit seems to be well made, tiny but lots of details. Looking forward to start the build soon.

No comments: