Mclaren M23 WIP

Mclaren M23 WIP

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Racing 43 1/43 Seat Cordoba WRC Ufficiale Safari 99 progress #10

Haven't updated the progress for a long while .... my bad.
Picked up the work again latest, installed window / wind shield - it is not easy as the transparent part isn't really fitting well. End up cut off the transparent part into pieces and fit one by one. Lesson learnt - have to test fit the window part before painting the body shell so there is change to adjust the fitting .... water base flat black on the window frame.









Cockpit build, flat black for dashboard and seats, applied stickers, metal silver for the fire extinguisher.











Last but not least, AB glue to install the rear spoiler and roof part on the main body. Tamiya XF1 enamel base diluted for the panel lines.



Man ... now is 2020, I recalled I bought this kit (my first metal 1/43) day back in 2000 or 2001 .... ok, at least, I did not waste the HKD 300.


No comments: