Mclaren M23 WIP

Mclaren M23 WIP

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Racing 43 1/43 Seat Cordoba WRC Ufficiale Safari 99 progress #11



Decided today is the day to start the challenge : 1/43 seat belts.

Each seat has 5 belts - total 10 PE parts per seat.


















When I am done with the 3 short one and think already hard enough, here is the next level of challenge - the two long belts.

Due to the age of the kit, the belt supposed to be sticky and can "flip" to hold the PE part in position is not longer sticky.

Reality is to apply glue to keep the belt in flip position where the PE part can hang at the end of the belt.

I did one seat today, I did not clock how much time but guess it is about 1.5 to 2 hours. Decided to end there for the day as my eyes need rest. 

Result is acceptable, not perfect as a new starter on 1/43 kit and my first 1/43 kit.



No comments: