Mclaren M23 WIP

Mclaren M23 WIP

Monday, November 8, 2021

Re Release Hotshot chassis built

Think I started to build this hotshot 7-8 years ago. But I never get it done until recently.

I lost my original 1985 Hotshot which ran into the sea of Hong Kong in the 80s due to radio jam. It marked a scar inside me.

In 2021, I got it built up again, although it is never the same Hotshot, it is still a classic design chassis. Too lazy to fit in a brushless system inside the water proof compartment, just go with the old brush system which has a very small footprint. 

I did not drill hole on body shell for the antenna, and let the receive antenna wire to run through the roll cage instead. 

Yet to complete the motor wiring and the body shell paint job. Sure soon to get all done this time.





No comments: